Sunday, 7 February 2016

Jamberry Trushine Gel Enamel - Beta


After wearing Porcelain and having a great experience with it, I chose to wear Jamberry's Beta for the next gel mani. Beta is a beautiful navy blue jelly. These gel enamels retail for $32.00 NZ. 

The formula for Beta is really runny. It actually mimicked water at times. It just ran for it. And because it was so runny, it didn't allow me to wrap my tips (which essentially elongates wear time). It kept bubbling up at the ends, which you can see in the photo. It was also quite sheer and patchy. I needed three coats to get it looking this even. 

If I wasn't out of nail prep wipes, I'd be changing my mani.

Links

Follow Nail Juice on FacebookInstagram Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. the color is beautiful, similar to the one i have on right now which is opi..eurso euro. Sad that it didn't apply nicely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've been dying to try Eurso Euro! Would you recommend it as an alternative?

      It is a shame. Unfortunately not every polish is a winner :)

      Delete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10