Monday, 5 August 2013

Star Kin: Whale Farts

*wipes up your drool* How beautiful was that? What WAS that? That my friend, was Whale Farts created by Star Kin.

For my manicure with Whale Farts, I layered it over OPI DS Fantasy for a deep shimmery ocean base.
As soon as I opened up my mail from Star Kin my partner said "YOU HAVE TO PUT THIS ONE ON RIGHT NOW!", but I already had a stunning mani on and can't change until it chipped. Well, it finally chipped!

I do have to admit that I am new to using these types of polishes, glittery ones I mean. So if you have any advice on how to fish the wonderful glitters out, please share with us! I feel like I didn't show Whale Farts at her best due to my lack of knowledge. However, my 2yr olds loved looking at the glitter and labelling the colours they could see.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Steph! And wow, nice layering combo :D As for fishing, because I normally wear this at three coats on it's own, I go for one coat of just the gel base, for even colour, then stack the bottle upside down for about 2 minutes, then shake the snot out of it (no bubbles, apart from the circle glitter hehe), then they are all up at the top, or on the brush and I have to pop some back into the bottle, and just layer those glitters up :) Please let me know if that does or doesn't work for you, I could always send you a little baggie of more glitter if the shaking doesn't work, add more :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doh! Didn't even think of popping 'er upside down. I will give it another go very soon and let you know how it goes :) You are too fabulous Ami!!

      Delete
    2. And it seemed to be my other hand that had a lot more of the bigger circles... Lol I must've done something different!

      Delete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10