Sunday, 4 December 2011

Stocking Fillers!

This post is a round-up of special offers in New Zealand at the moment! Just in time to fill some stockings! You will find deals for OPI, Orly and Color Club. I will make new posts as I find more deals!


ORLY is currently buy one get one free on full sized polishes at Farmers stores. They usually retail for around $25 each.


OPI is currently 3 for 2 at Life Pharmacy. They usually retail for around $25-$27 each.


OPI is also buy 2 and get 20% off or buy 3 and get 30% off at Farmers stores.

Color Club currently has Youthquake on sale for $1! Limited stock. This usually retails around $15. You can find this here.

Color Club also has their treatments (Cuticle Soothe, Dry Ice, Vitabase base coat and Vivid top coat) for sale at $11.90 and $12.90, limited stock. These aren't sold in stores as far as I know. You can check those out here.


Color Club's Smash Hit (black crackle) is on sale for $9.90! Retails for $15. You can find it here.



Color Club also has The Lime Starts Here, Yum Gum, Raspberry Rush, Gimme a Grape Big Kiss and Wicked Sweet scented polishes on sale for $9.90! Usually retail for $15. You can find them here.


And lastly Color Club has these cute little mini packs of Wicked Sweet scented polishes and Femme Fatale (Worth the Risque and Revvvoloution!) collections for $19.90, retail for $29.90. You can find those sets here and here.

Today I managed to get some polishes with Mum so we halved some of the deals. I bought OPI Pepe's Purple Passion, OPI I Juggle Men (what kind of name is that?), Orly Androgynie and Orly Le Chateau. Yes, the ORLY HOLIDAY COLLECTION IS OUT!

Are you going to pick anything up?

2 comments:

  1. I like your post info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I’m quite sure I’ll learn plenty of new stuff right here
    SEO Training in Nerul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what Orly is in yhe first picture? Seems a bit holo?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10