Friday, 22 July 2011

OPI DS Couture



This is Couture from OPI's older Designer Series line. They were once upon a time only holos like this, but for some reason they decided to scrap them and make barely holo/shimmery polishes instead.




Just two coats here. The formula is sublime. So smooth and you get a lot of coverage for just a little amount of polish. 


Couture is a funny colour. It looks pink, red and sometimes a bit coral-y. 




I think they changed their Designer Series line a couple of years ago. However, they are quite pricey in stores so there are a lot still around to be found. I've been to a salon that has just about all of the older ones but they're $42! Who in their right mind would pay that?! I'm going to keep looking around.




It wasn't terribly sunny when I took these photos, but if it looks like this when it's overcast, imagine it in the full blown sunlight!

4 comments:

  1. I've got this and it really is beautiful. Too bad OPI doesn't make the great holos anymore. I'm sorry these cost so much in NZ though. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous(: It looks so pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very pretty color! Too bad the DS series is sold out almost everywhere... I've been looking for DS Desire for quite a while but can't find it anywhere...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10