Friday, 1 July 2011

Once in a Chartreuse Moon...I need your help!



Lame title I know, but I need your help! I've had this idea in my head for such a long time, chartreuse moons. 


I've had a play around this morning and picked out what I think looks best. Think of this design as a prototype ok! Not the final product. It was about 4 degrees this morning and my fingers have been frozen all day.


From left to right:
OPI Dating a Royal, OPI Sapphire in the Snow, Skull and Glossbones, Essie Big Spender.


I love the two middle ones, Sapphire and Skull. What about the Skull one reversed? I think that could look quite cool?


Any opinions, please, let me hear them!

11 comments:

  1. Skull and Glossbones is my favorite with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like OPI Sapphire in the Snow the best. The Skull & Glossbones I like second best and that would totally look good reversed! I like The Dating a royal combo a lot as well. The Essie Big Spender color combo looks a bit generic in my opinion though, just because a lot of people pair pink and green together. I do like them all though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skull and Crossbones reversed. Ditch the Essie bigspender

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you so much for your comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, I don't like the Skull and Crossbones the way it is - it makes your nails look kind of dirty and the cuticle weird with the green. Maybe it would look better reversed?

    My favorite is probably Sapphire in the Snow :)

    The pink is nice, but too generic. Same with the blue, but that's better than the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. skull as is! or with one accent reversed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and green is one of my favorite color combos, so I definitely have to go with that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for all of your input! I have decided to go with a makeup store polish that my mum has given me and use Skull and Glossbones as the moon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think skull reversed would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love sapphire in the snow! so unusual! the pop of colour looks amazing with the dark nails :)

    P.s. love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the idea, and the colors. :-) I've been thinking of doing something similar myself and varying the colors is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10