Tuesday, 14 June 2011

OPI Catch Me In Your Net



I've been wanting to get better photos of Catch Me In Your Net for a long time now. But she's just one of those shades when you look at what to swatch next and cringe. Well, I finally decided to wear it, I think this is like, the 2nd ever time I have. What does that say? Love the colour but don't want to put the work in to it that it needs.




You will have a hard time removing. 




But Catch looks great in all different lighting situations!


Original review here. 

10 comments:

  1. I have this colour too and it is hard to remove i agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty nail polish ! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely colour! Is it hard to chip if it's hard to remove *curious*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire - I find that most glittery polishes last a lot better than regular polishes. So I guess they have that benefit to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour! It's very similar to Essence "Choose me", but I guess this one looks better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this colour but like you said it's a real pain in the ass to remove it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh want! I've only ever seen the summer flutter collection here in the minis set, tempted to get it just for this one..infact might go see if I can still find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this and I love it to death :D Never letting it go! It is super pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this color and I'm really not a big fan of blues. I've used it on several clients now and each time I'm reminded to move it to the top of my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10