Friday, 3 June 2011

Color Club Positively Posh


This is Positively Posh from Color Club's Untamed Luxury Indulgance collection.

The formula with this one was exactly the same as Soft as Cashmere. A little bit more watery than the others but the opacity still layers up quite quickly with more coats applied.

A very nice taupe creme, but I feel like I have seen this many times before. Essie Mink Muffs, OPI Over the Taupe, Chanel Particulaire and i'm sure many others. It does offer as a cheap alternative to those others however.

3 comments:

  1. Nice!
    I can't wait to crack out my set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks a -lot- like Nirvana from Sinful Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely and chic colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10