Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Color Club Pretty in Platinum


Adding to the Untamed Luxury Indulgence collection we have Pretty in Platinum.

I'm not usually one for pearly/frosty whites but the formula on this one definitely helped. It was consistent with the most of the collection, they have that nice thickness to them.


I used two coats here. I'm not too sure if I'll wear this one too often, pearly whites remind me of wedding dresses and the event associated with them. I think this'd look amazing with a shatter over the top.

See you soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Hm, want. Even though my quest for the perfect white already has found its holy grail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh this is really pretty! I might *need* this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so clean and pretty on you! It looks a lot greyer on me, funny how that works out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10