Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Essie + Gift With Purchase

Hi guys, just a quick post today :)




Essie at the moment at some stores is offering a free bottle of Natural Clean Essie remover (118ml) when you buy an Essie polish. I finally had some spare cash and went for a colour I have been eying up for some time now, Big Spender


Completely forgot to mention where I got this deal, it was from a Radius chemist.


The name seems quite fitting... I wish I was more like my sister and didn't feel the need to buy pretty things. Oh well, mid semester break is coming up at the end of this week, so I guess it can be a treat for getting this far :)


Anyway I will review the remover shortly and show you Big Spender soon :)

6 comments:

  1. What a great offer! This remover is my favourite, it's really gentle on your skin. I wash my hands after using it and the dryness disappears! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! Nice! Where did you get this offer from? :)

    Have you seen the new nail polishes by Ruby Boutique? They have a nice range of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the redesign!

    I echo that question...at what store did you find this offer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you tease us with this good deal and not tell us how to get it?

    Please respond! Zoya Remove+ is too expensive fore me to repurchase and essie is becoming my HG drugstore line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I can't wait to see this swatch. I picked it up in CVS and was very intrigued *nods*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry guys! I completly forgot to mention where I actually got this from! It was from a Radius pharmacy. Not too sure if other chemists or stores are doing it as well, if I find out I will let you know :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10