Thursday, 25 November 2010

L.A. Disco Can U Dig It?














I recently discovered these polishes at the wonderful Dress Smart in Onehunga. They were pretty cheap too, only $7! They have OPI polishes too but only a lot of sparkly poo coloured ones. Hmm I wonder why no one buys those shades...

Any who, this little beauty is called Can U Dig It? I don't really care much for the name, but I adore the colour! (Still pining over that OPI Shrek colour!). I wore it on my toes first and wore it for weeks. I couldn't get enough of it!

You only need two coats of Can U Dig It? The formula is quite good, a nice thickness and opacity to it. Quite fast drying too as I put it on my toes again the other day, then got distracted and forgot to apply top coat. It dried just fine, maybe not as shiny, but pretty well.

I think the colour of Can U Dig It is a little more vivid than what my photos show.

It also says it glows in black light, I haven't tested that but it sure would be cool to see!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've been meaning to head down to Dress Smart soon. Are these at that pharmacy that's near the book shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that's right Sam! One of my favourite stores hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy great color! btw i had seen it cheaper on cherryculture.com (for $2-3) but they dont seem to have the color disco colors anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really cute color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10