Thursday, 15 April 2010

OPI Black Cherry Chutney

This was one that I bought ages ago! But I gave it to my sister awhile back and then had to swap her something to get it back! :D

After all that effort to get Black Cherry Chutney, it only looks good in the sunlight. It mostly looks black indoors. So I do reccomend to wear it in the Summer time :)

I used just two coats here. Cherry Chutney is well pigmented. The formula is really nice too. 

I really did like quite a few polishes from the India collection... more to come I guess :)

6 comments:

  1. This is one I keep picking up and putting back down. I think I have enough of these in my stash...but then again...maybe not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What IS it about that color... I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great on you. I have it but still haven't worn it yet.
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like a few others have the same issue with BCC, love it but don't know if they want it :) hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10