Sunday, 25 April 2010

Chanel Ming & Miami Peach

I really do apologise for my absence, but this weekend mum let me swatch a little of her stash. Her two new Chanels, Ming and Miami Peach. I also have some good news for Kiwis at the end of the post.

I also apologise for my nails, I bit them all off. Mum has given me her bottle of Qtica Nail Growth Stimulator treatment so we can test that again.

Ming - two coats. Beautiful formula, beautiful pink. 

Miami Peach - two coats as well. Also a nice formula, a tad more runny though. Still easy to work with.

Ming

Miami Peach

 Miami Peach Close-Up

Sinful has hit our shores! Be sure to check your Life Pharmacys.They sell for $8.99, cheap as!

SINFUL UFO PICTURED

15 comments:

  1. OH wow, I love Miami Peach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo - Sinful! They are (or at least were the last time I was there) stocked at Dressmart Auckland, in the pharmacy there, but that was the only place I'd ever seen them in NZ. And here I was trying to not buy new polishes in preparation for the big polish spend I'll be doing when we go to the UK in July. Ah well, never mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and I LOVE your nails that length,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes... the Miami Peach is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miami Peach is such pretty color. Makes me feel like Summer is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Miami Peach! It's such a summery shade--ahh, the thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miami Peach looks so awesome on you! And you have the prettiest nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. $8.99! Oh my, I hope you don't mean US dollars! They're $1.99 US here in the states! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, $1.99 and sometimes you can find them BUY one GET one. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! Love these colors :-)

    Just a quick question, i noticed you put up the pictures for your nail art contest. I know my mom, RomikaNails entered too, but I don't see her picture among them :-(

    ReplyDelete
  11. $8.99 new zealand dollars :)

    Michele - I'm sorry I must have missed it :( I will have another scrounge around my emails. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Weird, I did submit an entry for your choco sweet contest but it's not there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh! I can't believe I missed some entries :( I will add them as soon as I can find them! I'm so sorry ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. eeeee sinful colours, so exciting! do you know where they are stocked in wellington at all?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10