Wednesday, 10 March 2010

OPI Meet Me On The Star Ferry


Star Ferry was the Hong Kong OPI that I got that I liked the least. I just didn't really like the tone of colour and finish.

I don't think I like foils all that much as I seem to give most of those away.
This is just two coats here.

Formula was nice 'n easy. Nothing I would like to change about it. I am still really surprised at how consistent OPI was formula wise with this collection.


I'm not too sure what else to say about Star Ferry really, I gave this one to my mum and she loves it. It looks amazing against her slightly darker/more pink toned skin.

4 comments:

  1. This is one of only 2 polishes in that collection that I want actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like the look of Star Ferry at first, but its starting to grow on me. I think I'll have to pick one up from my local OPI dealer.
    P.S. I finally got blogroll to work and I added you to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't crazy about this color either. It reminds me of an "old lady" color... However, it does look really good with black Konad (houndstooth) stamped over it. I've been wearing it for several days now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea it has all those different colors in it's shimmer. I think I am in love (says the old lady! lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10