Friday, 5 March 2010

OPI Jade Is The New Black


I was so excited to see the Hong Kong stand just after it was set up. But when I went in for a closer look I was actually pretty disappointed. I held my finger under all of the shades on the display with the colours, and I didn't like any.


However we went into another store who had also had just set them up and they had a 3 for 2 deal on OPI products. So I had another look and Jade is The New Black was one of the few that stood out to me.

I have nothing like it. I like the dusty quality to it. The first time I wore it was with a new Peach cardi and I just fell in love with it. I thought I would have hated Jade, but no... quite the opposite. Usually I spring for the more minty greens.

The formula in this one is just so easy and crazy good. I haven't had a formula consistency like this from OPI in a LONG time. As I said with Bling Dynasty, this formula was consistent with all of the shades I got from the Hong Kong collection.

10 comments:

  1. Color looks great! I have a bottle of it too. I can't wait to try it. =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this one too. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had this on..absolutely love it! The formula was bang on like you said. Looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it. it reminds me of the jade necklaces and rings my mom used to give me when i was little.

    i love your blog btw. new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jade Is the New Black! I just tried it yesterday and I couldn't believe how gorgeous it was. I got a few compliments while I was at work, so I'm happy! Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this one too and I love it. It's so pretty. I love Suzi Says Feng-Shui too. Dim Sum Plum is another favorite. This color is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you for the comments girls! I'm glad everyone is having a great experience with theirs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This kind of green is very beautiful and difficult to find! i loved this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey stephanie, it's been a long time since i left a comment! i looove this shade! hope to find it in india. and what an irony, i'm wearing black on my nails today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10