Wednesday, 3 March 2010

OPI Bling Dynasty


I would like to show you perhaps one of my absolute favourites from OPI's recent collection, Hong Kong.

Bling Dynasty.

What I love about it how incredibly reflective it is in the sun light. It is also a different kind of gold, a more... rustic, antique looking gold. And since my parents collect a lot of antiquey items, this colour gives me nice memories.

Also I loved the Chinese movie 'Curse Of The Golden Flower', Bling Dynasty definitely reminds me of the gorgeous golds they used. I also love their extravagant outfits and headpieces. Stunning.

This was only two coats here. I found the Hong Kong collection gave incredible coverage and all needed only two coats. Well, of the colours I got anyway :) They will be here shortly!

I think I may do Bling Dynasty as my next mani~!


9 comments:

  1. One of my faves for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need it just for the name! Love!
    ~Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bit too much of a "yellow/orange" toned gold for me I think.

    The name is fab though!

    http://beauty-and-the-blogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm wearing this one right now! It does have a certain richness that a lot of golds just don't have.

    This reminded me of the Curse of the Golden Flower as well, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man, that looks amazing on you. It just did not work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god!!! This is truly a lovely gold. I would love to have this color...so amazing amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wearing this right now, and it's so pretty! It looks like really old gold. Like an Egyptian coffin.

    Yours looks better than mine though. *looks sadly at hands*

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10