Monday, 22 March 2010

MAC Lipsticks


These are my most recent MAC lipsticks to show you. I have shown you swatches of Pink Burst and Victorian. I also told you I will swatch Bubblegum, but it turned out I was allergic to it so swatches will come when the problem has cleared up :)


Lipsticks in order:
Pink Burst, Laugh-a-lot, Victorian, Bubblegum, Fresh Salmon & Saint Germain.

The first five lipsticks are from MAC's recent collection called Spring Forecast 2010. And I believe Saint Germain is in the main line of lipsticks.

I got Saint Germain for the catwalk show. I hope it goes on nicely :)

Swatches clockwise from bright bubblegum pink:
Saint Germain, Bubblegum, Laugh-a-lot, Pink Burst, Victorian and Fresh Salmon.

7 comments:

  1. Pink Burst and Fresh Salmon look right up my street!

    I'm wanting to buy some Mac lipsticks actually so this is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I helped you in some way lucy :) My mum loooooves Pink Burst and usually steers clear of fuchsias, also a fave of hers is Fresh Salmon and Laughalot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice colors!
    i reaaaly like fresh salmon, only the name is sooo not appealing i think, i have the strange thing of buying lipsticks for the name...
    (same thing with polishes too...)

    good luck on the catwalk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Fresh Salmon! I almost got it in my last MAC haul but went with Vegas Volt instead, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Fresh Salmon and Victorian.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10