Thursday, 25 March 2010

MAC Liberty Of London - What I Picked Up!

 
These are the pretties I picked up from the release party. You may want to enlarge these photos to get the full detail.
Luckily a few lipsticks and glosses I was looking at, didn't suit me what so ever, so my bank account was happy. The items I loved and purchased were Petals & Peacocks lipstick, Blooming Lovely lipstick, Vestral White nail polish and of course.... Blue India nail polish.
The lipsticks were $42 each and the nail polishes were $30. $30 is crazy. Luckily MAC finally got a better formula going on. It will make me think twice about purchasing a MAC polish from now on.
 



7 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! why were they so expensive??

    ReplyDelete
  2. jessi - the lipsticks were the normal price, but i'm not too sure why the polishes went up so much :( (Also it is NZ dollar)

    wizardsofbling - do you mean the colours? are you more of a subtle colour wearer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAAAAMN. I was gonna say $42 USD, waaaay overpriced, but it comes out to $30 USD. Still overpriced, but not horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm totally in love with this Blue India! *_*
    You guys think it's expensive??? here in Brazil we don't pay less than 40,00 reais. Can you imagine that? Totally insane!

    Check it out my blog: www.esmaltadas.com.br

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour Blue India and the boxes and the flasks are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow,,, that's really expensive! and it's sold out everywhere,,, is there any dupe for the blue india? cos i love the color sooo much

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10