Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Chinese New Year Half-Moon Manicure


There was a lantern festival to celebrate Chinese New Year so I thought I would do a mani that involved red and gold.


I had just received Bling Dynasty at the time so I thought that was a perfect gold to use. Also Ruby Pumps is my only red so I really had no choice lol.

This is my first attempt at the half-moon thing ok, don't be too harsh.

I was quite happy with how it turned out. Not as much of a disaster as I thought it would be :)

11 comments:

  1. Stunning! I got Bling Dynasty and have been sort of regretting it, it's not too flattering on my skin tone. I think I'll have to try this sometime, maybe it'll make me regret the purchase less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is your first attempt? That looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a really great job, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stephanie, you know there's actually a nail polish brand in delhi called "nail juice"! good to see you sporting red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! This is festive and elegant, love it!

    I think I'll have to give this a try with Bling Dynasty and Dear Santa. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá!!!! Adoro seu blog e fico enlouquecida com as cores maravilhosas que você posta aqui!!! Gostaria de saber se vc me autoriza utilizar algumas imagens para ilustrar no meu blog ... é claro que darei os devidos créditos!!!!!
    Abraços!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really good! I love those two colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10