Tuesday, 9 March 2010

China Glaze For Audrey


I waited so long to get For Audrey, I don't really know what was stopping me. Glad I chose to get it though :)


This is China glaze's ever so popular For Audrey. It is supposed to be a similar blue to Tiffanys. I compared it to Essie Greenport and BYS Kung Fu Blue, Greenport is a couple of shades darker, but pretty much the same base colour and Kung Fu is a lot lighter, possibly a little bit more minty than Audrey.

For Audrey can look more blue or green depending on your skin tones. I am quite pleased that it turned out more on the blue side for me as Greenport wasn't really my thing.


I used just two coats here. Love the formula. China Glaze did well on this shade :D

10 comments:

  1. I just got this too! It's such a pretty colour and I agree that China Glaze did well with it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in NZ aswell. Where do you get all of your nail polishes from? Trade me has some China glaze and OPI can be bought from the shops but that is all. Do you get them online? I did get some zoya off ebay but that costs lots in postage. Thanks
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful.
    I've got it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Perfect for Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I've read that so many other ppl waited a long time to get For Audrey as well. I also look at it, pick it up, and then put it back. Its a fun color, but for some reason seems difficult to pull off. I'll definitely keep my eye on it after seeing your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wanted to have this polish. I don't know why I haven't bought one for me. It is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was just thinking about painting my nails this color today! now i am going to for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite colors Ever!! It's actually the color of my room ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. this one is so on my wish list! you can never have to many blue/greens :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10