Monday, 8 February 2010

Orly Chai Latte




















I really love Chai Latte. I've never seen it before though so I'm not too sure on when it was released and if it came from a collection.

I used 3 coats here. I was having a horrible time swathing for some reason so that's why there are so many dings in the manicure lol.

Chai Latte is a non-streaky off white. I'd call it ivory or bone. Its a sheer white with a slight hint of beige to it.

I like the fact that it shows my tips, it makes them look white :D

6 comments:

  1. Normally I really dislike polishes that let the tips shine trough, but I think I like this one! It looks different than a normal sheer to me, I might consider buying this one.

    Pretty nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I love the name... I'm obsessed with Chai Lattes (Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts are my favorites.. yummm!). I've been looking for a nice, sheer white and the two I bought just arent cutting it. I want this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's so beautiful.
    Can you maybe compare it to Orly Powder Puff?
    It's really similar, I'd like to see the differences :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I know this isnt the right place to leave this but I found this listing on ebay and she is using one of your pictures, I recognized your nails. I didn't know if you had given permission, but I thought you might want to know anyway.

    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ZOYA-HOPE-NAIL-POLlSH_W0QQitemZ270524930871QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3efc8adb37

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10