Thursday, 7 January 2010

Zoya Hot Lips : Starlet





















Starlet, what a gorgeous colour.


Only mum and I can't get it to work.
It comes out alright but it is quite hard to spread it around evenly. Heating it in your hands first helps a little but you still get lines on your lips or around your lips where Starlet has been pushed and gathered.

When wearing such a strong/noticeable colour like Starlet you kind of don't want it to be gathering in places.


We'll see how this one goes.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty shade on you. I got three glosses when they were free. One is a strong color and doesn't have that slanted tip on it. I don't know if it was a mistake or just the way they sell it. You definitely would need a lip brush. I like the slanted tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flat tips are the worst! It's just old packaging though, so hopefully they will be gone soon :) I never though of using a lip brush!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10