Friday, 22 January 2010

OPI Pink a Peach




















Pink a Peach was from OPI's Sweet Pink collection released in Asia. I was super excited to get these but this one really underwelmed me.


Pink a Peach looks like a frosty grandma colour to me, maybe it's just my skintone with it?

Two coats used here. The formula was a little thick but it was ok to use, just meant thicker coats.

To me it looks like a peachier version of OPI's Cherry Blossom. Pink a Peach has that same silver shimmer and microshimmer as Cherry Blossom.

What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. I can see where you're coming from, since I'm not really into most frosts, but I think it still looks pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I think it does look like something my Grandma would wear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I'm in love with this colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just found your blog and I really like it. Most nail polish people seem to prefer "weird" polishes, like orange, yellor, blue, green and so on. I can appreciate those a little, but I mostly love pinks and purples. You seem to be a bit more like me in that way. Finally! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes it is a bit grandma-ish. How did you happen to get these if you live in New Zealand, just wondering.
    I found your blog just a few days ago but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's Grandma-ish! Normally I would never wear a color like this, because it's not bright or glittery, but I think this is very beautiful and I would wear it in a second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gildedangel - :)

    michele - thank-you! I'm not really into frosts at all

    rebecca - hehe!

    catanya - at least there are still people who love this kind of colour :D

    sarah - hee! i'm glad you found NJ :D Although your wallet may not like it :P

    Anon - I swapped for them :) I'm glad you love NJ!

    Ronna! OMG how are you! :D So happy to see you again!!

    Heather - thats good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10