Monday, 4 January 2010

Favourites of 2009: Part Three

Welcome to part three!































China Glaze Awaken - I love the finish and the colour of Awaken.




















China Glaze Devotion - Blinding silver. Whats not to love?




















China Glaze Ruby Pumps - Who knew there would be a red in here?! I do like Ruby Pumps, especially when its over black!





















Essie Shelter Island - Now you don't see these very often from Essie. I really like the shade of Shelter Island, reminds me of Summer and swimming pools.

























MAC Peppermint Patti - My first bottle is almost 50% used... :( Luckily I have another... but what about after that?! I hope MAC re-releases it!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I would have gotten some of those blue Essies when they came out, the almost immediately became hard to find. These are all gorgeous, I have to try ruby pumps over black now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had got a couple more. Maybe Essie will be so kind as to re-releasing them? Def try that. its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 1st big lemming is Peppermint Patti! I don't know if I would ever give up buying nail polish for Lent again. Just when MAC releases Peppermint Candy. Of course it was sold out when Lent was over. I'm enjoying this series.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10