Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Favourites of 2009: Part Five

I hope you enjoy this last installment of my favourites from 2009 :D





























China Glaze Fortune Teller - This probably isn't the best photo but I really love all of the different sized glitter in the black base. And the fact that its orange/copper makes it completely unique.





















Zoya Malia - I quite like Malia. Felt like it was a nice, sweet shade.




















Essie Mint Candy Apple - I've worn this so many times I have to put it away when i'm doing my nails because I always want to choose Mint Candy Apple.




















OPI Damone Roberts 1968 - A random guy to join up with to create a mint green, but its a nice shade so who cares? :)




















Color Club Pure Energy - I think my bottle is almost 50% full now. I really like the feel and colour of Pure Energy. My nail tutor would always compliment it when I wore it. Now that I think about it, I haven't worn Pure Energy in awhile... *goes off to do Pure Energy mani*

Well I hope you enjoyed this mini-series :) I can't wait to see what 2010 has in store for us! I am so excited over the pastel Orlys, i've never been excited over Orly before. The OPI Hong Kong collection has some pretty pinks too and China Glaze's Up & Away looks really neat!

I guess I better start saving :D

7 comments:

  1. Damone Roberts wasn't a random choice--the color is his "signature" color that the walls of his salons are done in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah lol I understand that bit, but why OPI joined up with him was a bit random to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stupid Sally Beauty over here kept selling out of Fortune Teller as soon as they got it, so I never got any *grumblegrumble* And OMGMFJDJDJDK that panda on your nails is the cutest thing ever in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fortune teller, and have mint candy apple (I got it for christmas) but I haven't worn it yet! And that blue color is GORGEOUS it's so vibrant! I've enjoyed reading all of your 09' faves!

    xo Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  5. From this last part of the series I'd take them all - every single color.... oooh... But Pure Energy will shoot up to my wishlist instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Sally like 92 times trying to get Fortune Teller and they were sold out every time! I wanted to cry! I still want it so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fortune Teller is a big lemming of mine. I don't go to Sally's so no chance of getting it. I have to order Mint Candy Apple. Damone Roberts is gorgeous and I didn't get that one either. Pure Energy is a gorgeous color. I'll have to add that to my "wants" list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10