Thursday, 31 December 2009

Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2010!

Here are some collections I am dying waiting for to be released! Looks like pastels are all in for Spring/Summer :D





















China Glaze - Up & Away (MID JANUARY)
Grape Pop, Something Sweet, Lemon Fizz, Happy Go Lucky, Light As Air, Peachy Keen, Heli-Yum, Sugar High, Re-Freshmint, Four Leaf Clover, Flyin' High, High Hopes.












Orly - Sweet (APRIL)
Gum Drop, Cotton Candy, Lollipop, Pixy Stix, Snowcone, Lemonade.










Essie - Spring 2010
Lilacism, Neo Whimsical, Pop Art Pink, Nouveau Red, Tart Deco, Van D'go (in order).














OPI - Sweet Pink
(actually from 2009 but I won't be getting them until 2010 :) )
Pink Cupcake, Pink a Peach, Pink Caramel, Sugar Cookie Pink (in order).

6 comments:

  1. All very pretty! I'm quite excited about the China Glaze collection. They all look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh so many new polishes coming out that I want! I need more nails!

    Thanks for showing the Orly ones, I'd not seen that collection yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OPI Pink Caramel looks soo pretty!!! And I'll be needing almost the whole CG collection LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lot of pastel collections coming out! but im so excited for china glazes collection

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my resolutions was to buy less polish. Spend less money in general. I don't know how I'll do it. I want the whole Orly collection. Such pretty pastels.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10