Saturday, 26 December 2009

Playing with Flakies, Glitter & Matte!

I was so amazed by mariannaoust's manicure today, I thought I'd have a go too :D

Luckily I brought some awesome polishes home with me for Christmas.

I used OPI Black Onyx as the base colour, then played around with combinations of Sinful Nail Junkie, NFU51 & 61(I don't think I've got the numbers right for the nfu's sorry :( ), OPI Merry Midnight, China Glaze Fortune Teller and of course, Essie Matte About You.

My sister asked me to do her nails like one of these designs for Christmas :D

6 comments:

  1. (ITA) Buone Feste!
    (EST) Häid Pühi!

    Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes to You and to Your Visitors! I arrived here just surfing. I hope Your Today will be all the time better than Yesterday and worse than Tomorrow!

    An Estonian living in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your ring finger the best!

    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou ladies! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mani is really pretty, I wouldn't have thought to do anything like that!

    Love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I couldn't find your e-mail so i decided to leave you comment.
    I have a blog and would like you to add it in your blog list if you don't mind.
    I enjoyed your blog very much.
    Your description of nail polish finishes are really the best! I was looking for something like it for years!!
    Kiss
    www.AllAboutMyNails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous manicure. I love the shade of polish. The matte topcoat is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10