Sunday, 18 October 2009

That Competition I was talking about!

I was unsure whether to do another competition but then I came across a store that was open on a sunday and they had fantastic nail art stuff!

THE COMPETITION
So the competition is that you have to submit to me a nautical themed mani. Send it to nailjuice@live.com with the subject as 'Nautical Comp' or something along those lines :D

THE CONDITIONS
It is open to everyone! Use whatever you like to create it. Starts 18th October ends 31st October.

THE PRIZE
The prizes are shown in the photo here :D A good variety for any nail artist!

8 comments:

  1. where did you get all that great nail stuff??o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! I am definitely giving this a try the next time I do my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon - a store that sells party things :)

    awesomevegan - awesommmmmmeeeeeeeeee!

    ahy - anything and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    Is it international?
    Konad or fauxnad accepted?
    Let's do it !
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!
    when are you going to announce the winner?

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is the winner of this nautical nail art contest? are you going to post all the entry?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there! when are you going to announce the winner of this nautical nail art contest?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10