Sunday, 18 October 2009

~♥- Lolita Nail Art -♥~




















This is a design I wore a few days ago. I seem to do nail art when I am really happy.


A girl asked me if I had tattooed my nails......

I started with two coats of Color Club Wheres The Soiree. I was going for a Halloween look but OPI In My Back Pocket didn't stand out enough for me so I opted for Konad's white.

I love lace, bows and rhinestones. So here they all are :D But on my left hand I had a pink rhinestone instead of blue.

A really simple and easy look to do.

I also feel another nail art competition coming on... Maybe nautical themed...

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love it Steph! I will have to try this out tonite! It's soo pretty! n_n Loveeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super cute mani. Someone asked you if you tattooed your nails? Seriously? That would hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What plate is the lace on? I JUST received the plate that has that bow (wearing it right now hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very awesome! I hope you told the girl about Konad and created another addict! :) That is funny but cute that she asked if you tattooed your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a bit strange! How could you tattoo your nails? Oh well, I love this look. It's really sweet and a perfect Lolita look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wan - I would love to see it! :D

    GildedAngel - it makes me cringe thinking about it >_<

    AHY - for the life of me I can't remember sorry... I have a feeling 60 or 70? Really sorry :(

    Awesomevehan - She doesn't seem like a nail girl hehe.

    Lucy - who knows! Thats good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh.. this is very pretty.. im gonna try this on my nails.. thanks for sharing this idea..

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAH same plate as the bow, m71! I own it too *dunce!*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stephanie: New to your blog. Love that white ribbon and lace nail art. It looks gorgeous on your nails. Plus, the dark color is amazing looking. Just wanted to say hello and I am a fan Of Kelly on VV.

    ((((Love Stephanie))))

    Mc Huggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. marcjacobsismine14 January 2010 at 12:40

    this is soo cute
    i didnt know you could use normail nail polishes to stamp!i thought you only had to use konad nail polishes.....=( the sales lady tricked me....
    can you really use normal ones or only OPI and china glaze ones?
    some one help me=(

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10