Friday, 16 October 2009

Becoming a Make-Up Artist : Is Tiring -___-

So in the first week we have learnt; skin care basics (cleanse, tone, moisterise), skin types, nude make-up, french braids, french braids outwards and the fish tail hairstyle.

We did the hair styling today and now my fingers are aching! Also my tail bone... I think I pushed it in again... Lucky I came home this weekend and have a spa pool to finx my muscles!

Some fantastic mail came this week:
  • Chanel Jade
  • China Glaze Fortune Teller
  • Wet n Wild Glitz
  • Orly Chai Latte
  • Sinful (I think) Nail Junkie (love the name of this)
So! I will be taking photos of these this weekend.

Next week we are learning eyebrow and eyelash tinting!

3 comments:

  1. I can't find Chanel Jade anywhere...can you give me a hint?
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun course your doing. When you don't do that kind of work with your fingers you will be achy. Hope you feel better. Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blog on nail polish :)

    I use Chanel nail polish they're quite pricey, but I don't think they're the best. (Don't ask me why I keep buying them ;) )

    hat's your take on Chanel?

    /Milana, blogger at

    http://www.fashionstyleadvice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10