Thursday, 24 September 2009

Essie Flirty Fuchsia




















Woowee Flirty Fuchsia sure is bright! I would call this one a neon for sure :D!


Mum keeps asking me to try it on. I think she likes it hehe. She has worn Electro Candy (neon pink with shimmer) quite a bit to work though and really loves that one.

This is two coats here. It dries pretty quickly because as soon as I finished the last coat I ran outside with my camera and it was already matte-ifying :(

It is a nice formula to use.


8 comments:

  1. I keep seeing this in stores and I've been debating whether to get it or not. Is it similar to Short Shorts? It looks like it might be cooler, more on the blue side.

    I love their neons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love that colour on you! It makes your skin looks so tanned. I haven't tried any of the Essie neons before but I think I just might need to get this one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really bright, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pink on you. No wonder your Mom loves it. She'll be going home with it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like it...is it supposed to be matte?
    Melissa,
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they look so much less neon on you than they do on me.

    D:!

    But still, I looove this color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natalie - Give it a go!

    Wan - haha its funny how some colours do that. I think you need it too!

    GildedAngel - it is very bright >_<

    Lucy - she already is! Lol!

    Melissa - Most neons dry matte, but they are intended to be worn with a top coat. In my opinion they look much better with top coat.

    Tamara - must be our skin colours :D

    Alisa - I agree :0

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10