Tuesday, 22 September 2009

CND Blue Blood




















Can navy blue get any hotter?

No, I don't think it can.


To be honest I was really surprised that this was being sold at the Beauty Expo. I thought it was long discontinued! Maybe not in NZ?

This is just two coats here. Perfection in two coats. I was in love at first try. Blue Blood is so smooth and not thick at all. Just the way you want polishes to be.

I'm thinking I need to get a back-up of this baby! I want to wear it all the time but I don't because I fear of using it all up u_u



8 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous!!! I love the name of the polish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shade. I just love a really dark navy with some shimmer. Maybe they were getting rid of some old stock. I hate that they've changed the polishes. They're also more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one and I agree with everything you wrote. Pure perfection! And it looks really good on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thi looks like a perfect dark navy, will have to get it, it looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found Blue Blood??? Seriously, go back and buy a dozen bottles. That is a serious lemming for many US gals. I'm hoarding my one bottle for life. The CND girls at fashion week had a giant jelly jar filled with Blue Blood for custom mixes and it took all my willpower not to steal the thing. It's one of my all time favorite shades. What a score!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your nails look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty! I love the name too

    ReplyDelete
  8. GildedAngel - agree completely

    Lucy - i'm not sure they were getting rid of it. They had heaps of other older colours too like Okey Dokey Artichokey... I'm not too fond of the newer ones either. They aren't anything new that you can already do with other polishes.

    Maestra - Cool :)

    AllYouDesire - I hope you are able to find it :D

    AllLacqueredUp - Trust me, I would've if I had the funds. They were pretty cheap $5NZ (around $2.50 US), so i'd be happy to help anyone out.

    hidden - Thanks so much ♥

    PrincessDiana - me too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10