Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Qtica Nail Growth Stimulator : Day 18

Ok so today is day 18, shall we have a squiz at what Qtica has done for my beaten up nails?

As most of you know on my nail course I had about 6 sets of acrylics, 5 sets of gels and a couple of silk wraps. That's a lot of my nail that was taken off in such a short time. You can see how thin they are where they are red-er. There is also a lot of splinter hemorrhaging going on there.
Those little brown/black lines are dried blood.

VERDICT: They sure did grow a lot in 18 days, but didn't quite give me the 0.635cms they guaranteed me. I used it everyday as a base coat though, maybe that effected it? Somehow? I don't know.

Qtica Nail Growth Stimulater made my nails very strong which is great, just what I need for these thin softies.

I couldn't wear it two to three days though as it instructed because it kept making my manicures peel off. I then tried my base coat over the top of it and that extended the wear to at least a day.

However my mum did not experience this problem and her manis are lasting 3 days or more... She is using Qtica, Zoya's Anchor, colour and then Poshe for a top coat. Hopefully I will get the Zoya base coat again soon and I will try it with Qtica.

These are how my nails looked on the 7th of July. I was NOT using Qtica Nail Growth Stimulator here.

The first day I used Qtica.











































My nails 18 days later from using Qtica:

4 comments:

  1. I have never used Qtica but I heard about Nail-Aid's Pink Natural Growth Therapy polish. I started using it two weeks ago and have noticed substantial strengthening of my nails. Plus, the it doesn't peel or chip even with my regular manicure. It's only $6.50 per bottle and free shipping with 2 or more bottles on their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look like they are coming back nice and strong. That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! It's working well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails have really grown. What a shame all the damage that was done to the. Especially your thumb. I think they will just have to completely grow out to get rid of all the damage. I can't see much of a difference. I guess you can see it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10