Tuesday, 11 August 2009

NJ Update

Hello guys,

I am just letting you know that I am moving out of home for the first time in a couple of days and I won't have a computer (thank god for internet cafes) to upload photos. However I will be visitng home every other weekend so hopefully I can do some swatches then.

I won't be able to reply all that often to your posts and emails, I am really sorry :( I wish I had enough money for a laptop.

End on a positive note?

I will be receiving some OPI Reflection Glitters shortly thanks to a new friend, along with some awesome nail art goodies! So you will be able to see those sometime soon :)

Also, I am working with Zoya this weekend so that should be a lot of fun!

I have a load of posts backed up so I won't love you and leave you with nothing n_n I hope you still come to enjoy NJ! It will be updated just maybe every 2-4 days.

Thank-you for all your support this far!

Don't forget to have a look under the tags for more reading :D OPI, Color Club, Essie, Mac, China Glaze, Zoya, Qtica, Nail Art, Nail Care maybe some Mattes? Or Rescue Beauty Lounge?

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on moving out. What an exciting time it is for you. Hope you'll soon be able to afford a laptop. I'll still be reading your posts whenever they come. Good luck and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how exciting for you! Congratulations. Will look forward to the occasional post from you. Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on moving! I am excited for your future posts, especially the OPI Reflection Glitters! I can be patient.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck! it's so exciting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your lovely blog, i always enjoy your swatches and reviews! hope your new place is fab and has a nice place to sit and paint your nails. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful for you! Many congratulations on your first place. I will be unpacking too over the next month. It's fun to decorate. I hope enjoy settling in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D it will be great

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10