Friday, 21 August 2009

Beauty Expo Haul!

Hello, hello! Feels good to be back home for a couple of days. I already miss my new home...

A little while ago I posted about working with Zoya for a couple of days. This was at the Beauty Expo. I had a great time looking at all the products in person and telling people about the products n_n

Here is what I picked up:
  • Zoya Remove+ Refill
  • Zoya Remove+ Normal size
  • Zoya Angel
  • Zoya Dulcina
  • Zoya Cassie
  • Zoya Moxie
  • Zoya Jo
  • Zoya Harley
  • Zoya Mia
  • Zoya Malia
  • Zoya Ki
  • Zoya Hope
  • Zoya Lola
  • Zoya Anchor Basecoat
  • Zoya Get Even Ridge Filler
  • Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator
  • Hot Lips Starlet
  • Hot Lips Sparkle
  • Hot Lips Trendy
  • Hot Lips Kiss Kiss
  • CND Grapeade
  • CND Blue Blood (can't believe this was there!)
  • NFUOH 53
  • NFUOH 60
  • NFUOH GS14
  • NFUOH 12
It was so awesome seeing all the NFUOH stuff in person! Me and mum were like kids in a candy store. It was amazing! I also picked up some of their nail art stuff which I can't wait to use!

So far I have worn Angel (a pinker alternative to OPI Blush Of Adrenaline), NFUOH 12 (love this one, a violet pink creme)m NFUOH 60 (I must have looked a little crazy looking at my nails moving them around to catch all the different colours LOL) and Harley (which is a nice neautral grey with silver/golden shimmer)


















9 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome haul - I'm so jealous! I wasn't aware Nfu-Oh was available in New Zealand? Sounds like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a great haul! You actually made me doooooooll! You bought some really amazing things girl!

    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have gotten ALL of that stuff. This was a sweet trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selina - Yeah it is :) Sadly it only happens every couple of years.. :(

    Tamara- Haha! Most of it was for free. Well actually all of it was, all the Zoya and QTICA stuff was my wages. Mum got me the other things ♥

    Denny - Aww! It was a very good day. I still get excited when I see them :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul! You picked up some sweet stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great opportunity and a fun day out for you and your mom. I can't wait to see swatches of all your new goodies! I'm especially interested in the black Nfu Oh with the round silver glitter.

    Congrats on finding a bottle of CND Blue Blood. I think mine is untried. O_0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I'm seriously shopping vicariously through you - that is an amazing haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice wages! I would be like a kid in the candy store also. You really have some lovely shades there. Never tried Zoya's glosses. Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can one buy Nfu Oh? Their colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10