Wednesday, 1 July 2009

The Votes Are In: Pure Energy Wins By A Land Slide!

So Pure Energy won the vote! Thank you so much for helping me n_n

I am kind of dreading Graduation... theres like a two hour show then we have to watch 300 people walk across the stage. Remind me to never attend another one of these things.

I think the only thing I am looking forward to is dressing up and seeing my friends. I don't even know how long I'll be sitting with my family and boyfriend as I am suppose to sit with my class. And my parents aren't really happy with boyfriend... so... I don't know :(

Thank you again for helping me :) I'll try to post some photos on Saturday.

8 comments:

  1. I didn't get a chance to vote but Pure Energy would have been my pick too!

    It'll be over faster than you think I am sure. Are you having a big party afterwards?

    As for the boyfriend - if you're with your class it will give him time to bond with your parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Pure Energy-lovely!
    Yeah, graduations do suck, but it's just a couple hours and then you will have your DEGREE! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try and enjoy your graduation. You worked hard for that privelage. Maybe your parents will be so happy they won't mind your BF. Just think of the fun you'll have afterwards. Congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question for you that I wasn't able to find the answer to looking through the archives... what are your favourite(s) base & top coats? I'm looking for a good set, something that really keeps the nails from yellowing when using dark colours, and a very shiny, long lasting top coat.
    I'm an aesthetician, so I have access to all the pro brands for cheap - I'm willing to try whatever.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you could also try getting some friends to sit with your bf and parents so your bf wont feel too out of place

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh and i almost forgot...CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, graduations are the WORST!!! My graduation gift was not having to go to graduation! Yuck, but it's a good part of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I missed the vote, but, hey - congratulations! and good luck in your career!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10