Monday, 20 July 2009

Some Fun With Polishes!

In my spare time today I decided to have a little fun with some of my favourite colours!

Purple With A Purpose
In My Back Pocket
Sky High Tops
That's Berry Daring
Party In My Cabana

Fantasy
Pure Energy
I Pink I Love You

I just dropped a few drops of each colour on to a small piece of white paper, swooshed it round and see what happens! :D

I really like how it turned out. I had a heap of other colours to try aswell but it started to rain :(






6 comments:

  1. That turned out so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You could totally do big prints of these and sell them as art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really cool. I'd be tempted to squish my nail on to it to see if I could get a marbled effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the last one? It has the coolest glitter in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking the same thing as Helen! You should have tried to roll your nails in those colors. I'm sure you would have had some amazing effects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10