Sunday, 19 July 2009

QTICA Natural Nail Growth Stimulator - Day 1






















I got all excited reading that Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator gives you quarter of an inch (0.635cm) growth in just two weeks.


That is quite a lot of nail in a short span of time. Let's test it!

It flows on so beautifully smooth. It is a lot thinner than most treatment base coats I have come across. The brush is lovely, no bushy bristles here, not looking at you OPI >_>.

Well yesterday was day 1 and I wore Qtica alone. It started peeling off my tips but I have found that most base coats do that if you wear them alone. So I redid Qtica and put Starbright Sparkles II on top along with a thin coat of Poshe.

THE ROUTINE:

So we start off day 1 with a coat of Qtica, a colour you can stand for a week and a thin coat of top coat. You are supposed to add another layer of Qtica on top of your mani every 2-3 days. See why i'm doing thin and sheer colours? I don't wanna have bulky nails once the week ends :D Although Qtica is quite thin so you may not even have to :)

Me and mum will both be using it for two weeks to compare results.

HOW IT FEELS:
After I have put it on, it feels a little tingly... like a much softer version (and less annoying) of pins and needles in my finger tips. I quite like that, makes me feel like somethings working. Whether it is or not... we will see in two weeks!

DAY 1:

6 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see the result :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your postings on this. I'm always on the lookout for good nail stregtheners. But I think I'm be a little concerned if my nails started tingling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rijah - Me too! :)

    Nosaby - It's more my fingertips lol, maybe its the garlic in it? I dont know, my nails are pretty thin so I can feel every slight touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for you! Can't wait to see how this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will need to use it on one hand and not on the other to see if it really makes a difference. If you are using it on both hands, there is no way to see if it is better than using nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this works for you. Tingly fingernails are not feeling too good for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10