Basically there are 3 types, Acetone Formula, Non-Acetone and Straight Acetone.
Let's see what they do:
- Best for natural nails
- Safe to use
- A little drying, but your body will repair that in 24 hours
- Removes polish quite quickly
- Just because it's stated 'Non-Acetone' doesn't make it better!
- More drying than Acetone Remover
- Best suited for artificial nails
- Can be more harmful to you
- Takes a little longer to remove polish as it tends to push it around more rather than absorb
- If you prefer to use this one instead of the Acetone formulated one because it is more drying (for you), please keep in mind that you can always slather on some oil and all is good again, maybe even better! n_n
- Ok, I wouldn't really recommend this as your everyday remover but sometimes Glitter polishes needs it to come off quickly and efficiently
- Is pretty safe to use, second safest substance a Nail Tech uses. First, is water.
I mean, it still does the job just remember to always slap on some oil or cuticle cream after using remover, and not to drink it.
Handy Hints coming up; Files, Artificial Nails, Basic Nail Care, Top Coats & Base Coats, Cuticle Care... is there something you would like me to talk about?