Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Color Club, Essie - Newbies
















Here is what mum woke me up with yesterday, "I'm opening the box!!". I always make her wait for me to get home, I guess she was getting me back haha.

My contents in the box were:

Color Club ~ Oooh La La











































Essie ~ Flirty Fuchsia











































Color Club ~ Electro Candy











































And a quick try on!






















Essie ~ Cute As A Button

5 comments:

  1. I love Color Club's Electro Candy and Pure Energy so much that I actually bought back up bottles (my first ever!!!)

    The Essie Flirty Fuschia looks pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I can't wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty polishes! I really want Oooh La La and Cute as a Button. Can't wait to see pictures!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are GREAT colors! Every time you post pics I have to go buy the same colors, love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to get the whole collection of those bright beautiful Color Club polishes. Looks very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10