Friday, 3 July 2009

Becoming A Nail Technician: I Am A Technician!

Well, just got back from Graduation. I am noq a certified nail tech >_<

The graduation was quite exciting as each class (hair dressing, special effects, make-up, beauty therapy) did their own little show, apart from mine lol. Then... at the very end, one of the hair dressing tutors partner proposed to her on stage! Everyone was screaming, crying, clapping. So cute!

I'd like to thank all of you who have given me kind words and support n_n I really appreciate it ♥

Well now that nails is done, make-up artistry is next n_n That will be starting next year I think...

Photos coming soon!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation! Can't wait to see pictures :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    I enjoyed reading about your classes and learned alot form your Nail Tech posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, that's SO awesome!

    I loved reading about your classes, and I'm really glad to see that you've found something you love so much. Thanks for letting us follow your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Steph!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It's been fun kind of going through everything with you on your blog. I wish you much success :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee! Congratulations! Can't wait to see the pics - and I wish you all great successes! :-)

    (kickyouonce on MUA)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations!!!! You're going to be an excellent nail tech. Looking forward to photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Steph!^^ I loved reading about your classes. You're going to be an awesome nail tech! Can't wait to see pictures! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo-hoo - YAY YOU! You've got a guaranteed client base now you know - we're all going to come and get our nails done by you!

    I vote for a pic of you in your dress since we all voted on your nails - who's with me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Steph! I am so proud of you. I think we do deserve a picture of you all dressed in your finery. This has been fun learing some things with you. Looking forward towards your next course.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10