Friday, 26 June 2009

OPI I'm OK, You're Bouquet! SR AA6

Isn't this an adorable pink? I absolutley love it. I love pink.

This is OPI's cutely named I'm OK, You're Bouquet! A very soft, feminine cherry blossom pink creme with a slight hint of bubblegumness to it.

I used just two coats here as it was very pigmented :) Always a plus.

Formula was awesome, no troubles here! Very smooth and thin but opaque.

I'm Ok, You're Bouquet! was released along with Fuchsia Fling and The Violet-ter, The Better only in the United States.

Very work appropriate. I think if you love pinks, sweet pinks, look around for this one. I am sure you will love it! n_n





7 comments:

  1. This is a PERFECT shade! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cute pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade of pink. Very pretty on you. It is super girly and such a creamy pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely shade of pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful pink! Its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When was this collection released? I reeeally want I'm OK, You're Bouquet! but it wasn't at my local Ulta tonight. And it's not on Ulta's website either :( I can only find it on ebay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10