Monday, 8 June 2009

♥~ NAIL ART DAY ~♥

I love my tutor! A whole day of nail art... wow n_nb

I loved every minute of it. Although I only got two designs done, I am very pleased with them.

This first photo is one that the boyfriend took, he told me they were his favourite designs n_n How sweet.

This is one that my mum wants on her nails. I really like this design, but think I could have done something more on the thumb. I couldn't think what so I left it, didn't let myself have the chance to screw it up lol.
What I used:
  • Revlon navy (can't remember name, dark pleasures collection)
  • China Glaze Awaken for the design
  • Konad plate M71 for the design
  • Silver balls
  • White pearls
  • Silver rhinestones

This is one I have fantasised about creating since I saw it in a magazine, then Brooke tried it and it just amazed me. I love anything nautical, anything sailor. I think I might do this on my nails for when it's time to dress up in my seifuku at the comic/game convention!


What I used:
  • Basic white polish for the base
  • OPI On Collins Ave. for the red
  • Revlon navy (don't know the name, one of the dark pleasures)
  • Red rhinestones
  • Gold balls

9 comments:

  1. Wow. Just ... wow! I don't think I'd ever have hands steady enough to do that sort of work!

    The Revlon colour is Midnight Affair - it's one of my fave navy blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love the second one! How did you get those gold balls on so perfectly, it looks like it comes like that like a sticker! I love that, I could never do those tiny little ones! I'm so jealous! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the second one! You did an amazing job! I could never do this, it's so intricate. I have a hard enough time trying to do polka dots. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both manicures are beautiful. The nautical manicure is really gorgeous. That anchor is amazing. You did it so perfectly.
    I love the navy polish. The design is so pretty. I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nail art is a creative field and the fashioning and designing of nails is becoming more and more innovative. Various mediums like dried flowers, beads and fabrics can be used to enhance the beauty of nails.


    Nail Art

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    It was a great post on nail art.


    Nail art is an easy way to decorate your nails with cute and funky designs. Vancouver nail salon helps you get to stamp delicate images on your nails in short time.

    Artificial nails now come in different designs and customizable types and sizes. Some designs are made specifically for certain occasions like weddings, Christmas, or even Halloween; some designs are just for everyday use. There are currently four types of fake nails that can be affixed to a person: acrylic, gel acrylic, and wrap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. other than a manicure stick, what is a good way to get rhinestone accents on your polish with no mess?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10