Thursday, 11 June 2009

ICING Superstitious

Woah.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I put this one on. A black with purple shimmer that actually shows! Inside too!

I can tell Superstitious will be worn frequently, natural OR artificial.

I used just two coats here, incredibly smooth formula. I got this in a swap from Ronna so I have no idea where it comes from or what collection. I know Icing is in the States, do any US ladies know anything about dear Superstitious?

I think this is really what I wanted OPI's Eiffel For This Color to be.

10 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous!!! i always like ICING polishes but passed on this one, shd check out next time! thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that is deadly! rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one. I love purples. Looks very pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Icing names their collections unfortunately..

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is very pretty color! I love your nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry if you already know this, i don't want to seem patronizing, but icing is a store here in the states. i've never noticed "collections" per se there, so odds are they have a mostly permanent collection with a few rotations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have ChG Midnight Ride from the Rodeo Diva collection, it looks very similar to this color...HTH!=]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will definitely have to look for this next time I hit the mall - and I intend to, I picked up a lovely teal from Icing about two weeks ago and it's a stunner, I need more polishes from them! Thanks for swatching, completely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10