Tuesday, 26 May 2009

OPI Earthquake! NL C44

"Weeping Shades Of Cozened Indigo"

Another favourite song, and a new favourite polish!


This is OPI's Earthquake! and it was released in the same collection as Tahoe Topaz and Beverly Hills Chills. That was a very old collection, only released in certain countries.

I used three coats here. On coat one and two you start thinking "OMG this is never going to look good!" but some how coat number 3 brings it all together! It gets rid of the sheer patches and visible strokes. Amazing.

I love greys. Gunmetal greys to be exact.

Go!!

8 comments:

  1. Hidden-Innocence26 May 2009 at 08:54

    May this be 'The Pot' by Tool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hidden-Innocence26 May 2009 at 08:57

    Hey Steph! I just wanted to say that I got to know 'Tool' through your blog (after I searched for the song in the last blog I thought it would be nice to listen to it rather than just typing the name here) and I love it!! Thank you for helping me discover such an awesome group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!
    Gunmetal Grey is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I have to find it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color! also, "the pot" by tool. i've definitely been listening to more tool lately, inspired by all your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this shade of gunmeatal. Really a nice shade. Looks pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Pot-Tools

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice "steel" color. Looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10