Monday, 25 May 2009

OPI Cherry Much In Love NL V21

"Over Thinkin', Over Analyzin', Seperates My Body From My Mind"

Another reeeeeeeed glitter, and another lyric from one of my favourite songs :D


This is OPI's Cherry Much In Love. It sat in my untrieds pile for a looooooong time.

I really like this one and will probably only break it out on Valentines and Christmas. We all know my relationship with red.

I used three coats here as it is a little sheer. You can still kinda see my tips here eh. It's also very gritty once it dries so two top coats may be needed n_n

What Tool song is this lyric from?!

12 comments:

  1. "the body from the mind"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Grudge! Looks like Chupa got in first...
    Does this one leave a gritty finish or is it smooth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hidden-Innocence25 May 2009 at 09:55

    Could the song be Lateralus?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hidden-Innocence25 May 2009 at 09:56

    I forgot to say it is by Tool =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hidden-Innocence25 May 2009 at 09:59

    Oh you had already said the band! My bad ^_^U

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! So pretty on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lateralus-the grudge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steph's Boyfreind25 May 2009 at 14:58

    lol a little late but... Lateralus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this red! So so pretty. I definitely have to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Steph, have no idea why u dont like red they look stunning on you... and i mean stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. dang i missed this one too! Went to a festival this weekend to see NIN, so did not keep up with all my blogs. (Lateralus by Tool.) I also did a NIN inspired mani that turned out much worse than I expected so I didn't bother to enter it for your contest :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10