Saturday, 2 May 2009

OPI Colección de España 2009

Wee! I'm always excited when these promo pics come out!

I really like most of these shades, apart from the nude looking one... it doesn't really fit with the other rich colours does it? Any collection with pinks and purples have my heart! I am looking forward to the greeny one too, wonder how similar it will be to their winter one?

This collection was obviously inspired by Spain.



















Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees
, Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow, Manicurist Of Seville (might have to get that one just for the name hehe), Pamplona Purple, Conquistadorable Color (what a name!), Bullish On OPI.




















Barefoot In Barcelona
, Can You Tapas This?, Give Me Moor! (reminds me of the Mocona ads), Pink Flamenco, No Spain No Gain, Ate Berries In The Canaries.

Thanks to pssion.se for the images!

12 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to see them all, even though I'm not so into cremes (which I think all of these are).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see this swatched. They look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the swatches. That Tapas one looks interesting, I like browns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh,I'm so excited too! Can't wait for the collection to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. count me excited for the swatches as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Dark Olive Green!?!?
    oH HELL YES!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love the dark green. Thanks for the pictures, now where's the swatches. The nude doesn't fit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! these are gorgeous!!! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors!!

    I need Bullish on OPI and can you tapas this!!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting mix of same old yet a couple of out-there ones...am looking forward to seeing these in swatches.

    Thankyou for the preview Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see the swatches of Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow!!
    Doyou know whem they will be released??
    Your nails are perfect!!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the colors...although the dark green just does not appeal to me. I have seen a lot of dark green in various nail color collections and I have yet to see the appeal. The names in this collection are fun,too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10