Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Essie Greenport

Um... what do you think about this one? I don't think it matches my skintone all that well.

It's a pretty colour though eh. I used just two coats here.

Greenport was released recently in the North Fork collection, along with Sag Harbor and Shelter Island.

Application was really good. I'm starting to like Essies a lot more, but I'm trying to steer clear of the sheers as they tend to be the streakys.

BECOMING A NAIL TECH:
Today was a really productive day... I finished off my Manicures and only need to do one more Pedi! Passed my Nail Structure and Growth test, my Bunions, Arthritis and Fallen Arches test and I got four Nail D & D's done; Onychocryptosis (ingrown nail), Fissures, Corrugations and Hematoma.

6 comments:

  1. i think it looks pretty :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loove this on you! Wish I could wear Essies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really quite like it on you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cangrats on all the good work your doing with your course. I think this color looks pretty on you. I have to buy it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks nice on you! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color on you. They all seem to suit you.:o

    JUst wanted to say this is my fave nail blog at the moment. You've inspired me to try my best to grow my nails longer (i bite them, but lately I've stopped) and keep them painted/decorated lol.

    I really want to get my hands on the Konad kit so I can do so.:)

    Keep up the cool blog and I'd love to see more of your nail art patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10