Saturday, 2 May 2009

China Glaze Paper Chasing

Oh how I miss that beautiful sunlight.... lets hope it comes tomorrow!

I didn't particularly love this one, but I didn't hate it. I really like that China Glaze is coming out with these awesome under-supplied colours.

I used two coats here. It was much sheerer than the other Kicks I had used. Custom Kicks is still coming!

Paper Chasing was also a little runnier, not thick like Sky High Tops or Its Poppin'.

Mum ordered this one and she loves it to pieces... so Paper Chasing is lovable :D

5 comments:

  1. That was a really cool green color! Maybe I should try it out myself =D I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's shimmery, I like it on you a lot. Hmm must resist buying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color on you. It is a bit sheer. Still love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a little sheer but i want it!! I dnt own ANY green because everything i buy must be approved by my mom...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color! I need more green polishes...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10