Monday, 27 April 2009

OPI The Violet-ter, The Better

This one was a real surprise for me! I wasn't too sure about it, seeing it in peoples photos, but I knew I had to at least try it :D And the end result... I love it!

I think this one works so much better for me than OPI Por Favor. It is more purple toned.

I used just two coats here! It flowed on really smoothly. OPI was bang on with the formula for The Violet-ter the Better. Can't wait to try the other two! :D

This one was a Trade Secrets exclusive.



5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I think I can see some shimmer in it, or have my eyes travelled somewhere?:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one and LOVE it too. I actually love I'm OK, You're Bouquet equally. Fuschia Fling was the dud for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty shade on you. I have to order this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5/5 ... this one is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize that OPI put out colors for different stores... this makes me a whole new shopper. I usually just buy my OPI at Ulta for 8.50, but they have limited colors. What did you mean by "the other two?"

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10