Friday, 3 April 2009

OPI Pick Me Up Purple

Pick Me Up Purple needed some new photos... so here they are!

I am going through some of my polishes that were poorly represented in the past.

I used the sheerer Yokohamas over a ridge filler and holy crap, I only need 3 coats to be satisfied now! Not four and left to be desired! Currently I have been using China Glaze's but I am eyeing up Zoya's ridge filler.

So the ridge filler made the application a lot easier as the older Yokohamas can be runny. Seriously, look at the difference between the two coater photo and the others which are three coaters. OH BOY, I am in love with Pick Me Up Purple.


6 comments:

  1. WOW~ that is angelic! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and subtle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, it's almost like a metallic Carolina Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. It reminds me of light denim blue jeans. I like it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment, I read every one! :)

01 10